How I can help you
I have been providing coaching services to senior executives and other business leaders in UK and international companies for over 15 years. I have a PhD in organisational psychology and am a certified Master Coach. I am a member of the Association for Coaching and a CIPD approved trainer.
I support my clients in the challenges they face on a day-to-day basis running companies and managing teams. I help my clients make a positive impact in a new role or prepare for promotion. For instance, I coach them to become:
- More inspiring leaders
- Better team managers
- More effective communicators
- More confident strategic planners
- Better stress and time managers
- Better able to juggle competing commitments
In short, I help my clients be the very best at their job as it’s possible to be.
My corporate client base comprises the following types of people:
- Board members and senior executives
- Team leaders and managers
- Small- and medium-sized business owners and their staff
- Top organisational talent and high-potential new hires
- Employees with specific development challenges
I work with most of my corporate clients in face-to-face meetings. When logistics require, I also work via Skype and telephone.
The specifics of each coaching contract differ depending on the requirements of each organisation. I prepare a coaching proposal based on my conversations with the appropriate decision-makers within each organisation.
Examples of problems I have helped clients to solve:
- Engaging effectively with key stakeholders
- Creating a positive organisational culture
- Improving communication and interpersonal skills
- See a full list of coaching areas I can help organisations to solve
Corporate client testimonials:
“Sally Ann is empathic and full of commercial experiences; two qualities I look for in a Business Coach. She has helped me align business strategy with personal values in a short yet critical period of time for our team.”
– Brad Solomon, Managing Director, CTG Group
“Sally Ann’s has been invaluable to my development. She strikes a fantastic balance between understanding how organizations work with useful and practical advice on how to navigate your way in complex multi-matrix companies, and understanding my personal and professional needs and opportunities.
I have personally benefitted enormously from working with Sally Ann and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone seeking executive coaching.”
– Fiona Tomlin, Vice President & Global Sector Leader Feminine Care, FMCG company
A few of my Executive Coaching clients: